LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Thursday included one drug investigation, two property damage traffic accidents, one personal injury traffic accident, one child aduction/molest/neglect case investigation, one theft case, one domestic dispute and one traffic stop.
* March 11 - Burglary case reported by Autumn Foster, 901 7th Street NE. She returned home to find her back door standing open. It had been forced open. Nothing found missing or disturbed. Investigating officer Paul Clark.
* March 11 - Attempted theft case reported by Matthew Frayser, 360 7th Street SE. Told police that he was awaken by the sound of a chain moving on his moped that was chained on his front porch. Frayser turned on the porch light and said he heard the sound of someone fleeing from the porch.
* Timothy Robinson, disregarding stop sign
* March 10 -- Regonel Petoskey, 42, Linton, strangulation, battery in presence of a minor. Bond set at $8,000. Linton Police Department Officer Debbie McDonald was the arresting officer.
* March 9 -- Marcus Napier, 25, Route 2, Jasonville, operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Bond set at $4,000, GCSD Deputy Brad Deckard was the arresting officer.