* April 22 -- Christopher May, 50, of Linton, was arrested by Linton Police Department officer Paul Clark on felony warrant. No bond set pending a court appearance.
* April 22 -- Kyle D. Myers, 18, Route 3, Linton, arrested by Linton Police Officer Debbie McDonald on a preliminary charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated with a blood-alcohol content of .15 percent. Bond was set at $4,000.
* April 24 -- Samuel W. Bates, 22, rural Bloomfield, was arrested by Bloomfield Deputy Town Marshal Harvey Holt on a preliminary charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated with a blood-alcohol content of .21 percent. Bond was set at $4,000.
* April 24 -- Mark J. Lutter, 57, of Bloomfield, was arrested by Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy James O'Malley on a preliminary charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Bond was set at $4,000.
* April 25 -- Edward R. Clifford, 39, of Jasonville, was arrested by Linton Police officer Brock Garrison on a preliminary charge of intimidation. Bond set at $4,000.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday included: One breaking and entering case, two vandalism cases, two intimidation cases, three property damaged traffic accidents, one off-road vehicle complaint, four animal complaints, one harassment case, four domestic disputes and conducted 22 traffic stops.
* April 24 -- LPD investigated a battery case at 1:25 p.m. located at SW 6th Street and C Street. The female victim alleged that she went to her former residence to retrieve some articles and a male suspect grabbed her arm, neck and hair then shoved her out of the door onto the ground. The suspect said it was only a verbal argument and the alleged victim had fallen into some mud. Officer Karl Jacobshagen noted in the report that there were "no fresh signs of battery present" and said the female's clothing was muddy. The case remains active.
* April 24 -- LPD is investigating a "drive-off" at Fast Point Convenience Store on NE A Street. An older male and female in a tan-colored Lincoln reportedly pumped $43 worth of fuel and drive off without paying at 5:13 p.m.