LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Monday included: Two vandalism cases, one animal cruelty case, one harassment complaint, one burglary investigation, one domestic dispute and five traffic stops.
* Charles R. Walls, Jr., driving while suspended and no or improper signal.
* James R. Hamilton, seat belt violation and driving while suspended.
* Tammy D. Plann, driving while suspended.
* April 25 -- Timothy L. Sylvester, 40, rural Bloomington, arrested by Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy John Fowler on a warrant for child molesting. No bond set pending a court appearance.
* April 25 -- William R. Arthur, 49, Worthington, arrested by Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputy Chris McDonald on warrant for stalking and invasion of privacy. No bond set pending a court appearance.