LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for May 11 includes: One trespassing case, one vandalism case, three theft cases, two domestic disputes and 23 traffic stops.
* May 11 -- The LPD investigated a theft case at the Dollar General Store in Linton Shopping Plaza. A Linton woman told police that she left her purse in her car while in the store. When she returned to the car, her purse was missing.
* May 11 -- The LPD investigated a theft that was reported by a resident, who lives on NW J Street, who told police that two radios and an amplifier were taken from two different vehicles that was parked at his residence.
GREENE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT JAIL LOG
* May 12 -- Shadow L. Kendall, 22, Route 4, Linton, was arrested by the Linton Police Department on preliminary charges of resisting law enforcement, criminal mischief and public intoxication. Bond set at $2,500.
* May 11 -- Jeffrey S. Bays, 27, Worthington, was arrested by the Linton Police Department, on a warrant. No bond set.
* Dennis L. Willoughby, 57, of Route 3, Linton was arrested by the Greene County Sheriff's Department on a preliminary charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. Bond set at $4,000.