Linton Police Department
The Linton Police Department activity log for June 7 included: One refusal to leave, two follow-up investigations, four information requests, one fight, one civil complaint, one transport/documentation, one lost and found, three medical/illness, two alarms, one prowler, one suspicious vehicle and/or person, two harassment complaints, one lost/stolen license plate, one wanted-arrest on warrant, one domestic dispute, one ordinance violation, and one traffic stop.
* June 5 -- Jessica L. Page reported that she left her residence unlocked with her purse inside. Upon her return, the purse was missing. The medium-size brown purse contained Hydrocodon medication, pregnancy medications, driver's license, social security card and $150 in cash. Thomas A. Jerrels was the investigating officer.
* June 6 -- Jon E. Wilkes reported that the license plate on his rental vehicle was lost or stolen between Hopkinsville, Ky., and Linton. The plate is a dealership plate for Sisk Auto Mall. Wilkes was using the car because his car was being repaired. LPD officer Chad Crynes was the arresting officer.
* June 7 -- Brant M. Boyd was arrested on charges of domestic battery in the presence of a minor. He is being held on $4,000 bond. According to the offense report, the suspect pushed his wife while arguing and made her fall in the kitchen causing her to hit her head. The argument continued into the bedroom where the suspect allegedly punched her in the face and grabbed her around the neck. The incident happened in the presence of a 4-year-old. The investigating officer was LPD officer Chad Crynes, and assisting officers were Thomas Jerrels and Paul Clark.
GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S
DEPARTMENT JAIL LOG
* June 6 -- Brant M. Boyd, 28, of Linton was arrested by the Linton Police Department on a preliminary charge of domestic battery in the presence of a minor. Bond was set at $4,000.
* June 6 -- Bradley J. Frye, 26, of Bloomington was arrested by the Greene County Sheriff's Department on a warrant for a petition to revoke probation. No bond set pending a court appearance.
* June 6 -- Michael O. Edmondson, 20, of Worthington was arrested by the Greene County Sheriff's Department on a warrant for illegal possession. No bond was set pending a court appearance.