[Nameplate] Mostly Cloudy ~ 57°F  
High: 64°F ~ Low: 42°F
Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Police logs

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Greene County Sheriff's

Department Jail Log

* July 6 -- William N. Adams, 20, of Koleen, was arrested by the Greene County Sheriff's Department for possession of marijuana over 30 grams. Bond was set at $4,000.

* July 6 -- Fred L. Stewart, 34, of Linton, was arrested by the Linton Police Department on a warrant for failure to appear in court on driving while suspended with a prior conviction. Bond was set at $5,000.

Linton Police Department Activity Log

The Linton Police Activity Log for Tuesday, July 5 included: One title check, one information request, two lifting assistance, one fight, one assist to the utility department after hours, one animal cruelty, one civil complaint, one public intoxication, one disorderly conduct, one loitering, two accidents, one lost and found, one medical/illness, two suspicious vehicles/persons, one assist to another agency, one possible intoxicated driver, two fireworks complaints, one theft of a motor vehicle, one domestic dispute and one community relations.

* Fred L. Stewart was arrested upon his arrival to the Linton Police Department early Wednesday morning and transported to Greene County Jail. Stewart went to the Linton Police Department to file a written statement about a different incident. LPD Officer Thomas A. Jerrels was aware of an active warrant for Stewart's arrest.

* Chad N. Green, 26, of Worthington, reported that Curtis L. Keller, 42, of Linton, approached him in the Wal-Mart parking lot. Green said Keller pulled up behind him and was blocked into the parking spot. Keller allegedly became verbally aggressive and began yelling at Green and his wife, and refused to move his vehicle after several requests. Officer Chad Crynes was the investigating officer, with Paul Clark assisting.

* Chuckles convenience store in Linton reported there was a gasoline drive-off in the amount of $8.03. No plate information or description was provided. Officer Karl Jacobshagen was the investigating officer.