SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT JAIL LOG
* July 25 -- Clay M. Burton, 43, of rural western Greene County, was arrested by the Linton Police Department on a preliminary charge of dealing marijuana over 30 grams, possession of paraphernalia. Bond was set at $13,000.
* July 23 -- Billie J. Hatcher, 27, of Bedford, was arrested by the Bloomfield Police Department on a preliminary charge of battery with bodily injury. Released after posting $1,000 bond. Court date set for July 29 at 8:30 a.m.
* July 23 -- William D. Stewart, 26, of Bloomfield, was arrested by the Bloomfield Police Department on a preliminary charge of battery with bodily injury. Bond set at $1,000.
* July 23 -- William N. Hutcherson, 46, Bloomfield, was arrested by the Greene County Sheriff's Department on a preliminary charge of dealing in a Schedule 2 controlled Substance, possession of a controlled substance. No bond set pending a court appearance.
* July 23 -- Scott D. Stahl, 34, Route 2, Bloomfield, was arrested by the Bloomfield Police Department on a warrant charging him with dealing methamphetamine; possession of two or more precursors with intent to manufacturer; possession of methamphetamine; and maintaining a common nuisance. No bond set pending a court appearance.
* July 22 -- Megan L. Lane, 22, of rural Bloomfield, was arrested by the Greene County Sheriff's Department on a petition to revoke probation on a burglary charge. No bond set pending a court appearance.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police log for July 23-25 included: One trespassing case, one breaking and entering case, one illegal burn, one fight, one civil complaint, one public intoxication case, one fire, three property damage traffic accidents, one animal complaint, one prowler complaint, two harassment complaints, one reckless driver, two theft cases, one fireworks complaint, one arrest on a warrant, three domestic disputes, battery case and five traffic stops.
* July 24 -- The LPD reported that a woman reported the theft of a purse from the floor of her vehicle that was parked on Main Street. Items inside the purse included $50 in cash, credit cards, ATM card, check book and an unknown quantity of change.
* July 24 -- Fast Pointe Service Station at 789 A Street NE reported to the LPD that at tan-colored mini van drove off without paying for $40 worth of gasoline. No license plate information was available.