GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT JAIL LOG
* Aug. 10 -- Brandon C. Bolyard, 26, Linton, was arrested by the Greene County Sheriff's Department on a preliminary charge of habitual traffic violator. Released after posting $4,000 bond. Court date set for 1 p.m. on Aug. 15.
* Aug. 10 -- Joshua Corlett, 22, Solsberry, was arrested by the Indiana State Police on a warrant charging him with two counts of theft and possession of marijuana. Bond set at $19,500.
* Aug. 10 -- Barbara J. Harris, 21, Jasonville, was arrested by the Jasonville Police Department on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence (PTR). No bond set pending a court appearance.
* Aug. 10 -- Albert A. Shipley, 18, Jasonville, was arrested by the Jasonville Police Department on a warrant for failure to appear on illegal consumption of alcohol and public intoxication charges. Released from jail after posting $5,000 bond. Court date set for 1 p.m. on Aug. 15.
* Aug. 10 -- Brandon E. Watson, 31, of Linton, was arrested by the Linton Police Department on a preliminary charge of public intoxication. Bond set at $500.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT ACTIVITY REPORT
The Linton Police log for Aug. 10 included: One vandalism case, one animal cruelty case, one public intoxication incident, one property damage traffic accident, one animal complaint, one prowler report, two harassment complaints, one theft case, one domestic dispute with a neighbor and three traffic stops.
City Ordinance Citations
Trudi L. Robertson, speeding.