LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department log for Oct. 18 included: One illegal burn; one animal cruelty case; one property damage traffic accident; three suspicious vehicles/persons; one child abuse/molest/neglect case; one reckless driver; one theft case; and five traffic stops.
City Ordinance Violations
* Gerald Morrison, speeding.
* Crystal L. Salesman, speeding.
* Lana R. Robertson, speeding.
* Megan A. Gambill, speeding.
GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S
DEPARTMENT JAIL LOG
* Oct. 18 -- John E. Ridinger, rural Bloomfield, was arrested by the Indiana State Police on a preliminary charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated. He was released after posting $4,000 bond.
* Oct. 17 -- Maclyn J. Booher, 18, Dugger was arrested by the Greene County Sheriff's Department on a warrant for a petition to revoke a suspended sentence. No bond set pending a court appearance.