GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT JAIL LOG
* Nov. 16 -- Ashley D. Young, 21, was arrested by the Greene County Sheriff's Department on a warrant charging her with theft and false informing. Bond was set at $4,500.
* Nov. 16 -- Jessica Cantrell, 33, of Bloomington, was arrested by the Greene County Sheriff's Department on a warrant charging her with theft. She was released from jail after posting $4,000 bond. Court date set for 1 p.m. on Nov. 21.
* Nov. 15 -- Markes G. Straw, 28, of Elnora, was arrested by the Linton City Police Department on a warrant for driving while suspended. No bond set pending a court appearance.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT ACTIVITY LOG
The Linton Police Department log for Nov. 15 included: One juvenile/deliquent case; one property dispute; one report of a prowler; one harassment complaint; one theft case; two domestic disputes; and four traffic stops.
City Ordinance Violations
* Shane M. Rice, disregarding a stop sign.
* Abraham Bowersock, disregarding a stop sign.