LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT ACTIVITY LOG
The Linton Police Department log for March 2-4 included: One breaking-and-entering case; one fraud case; one illegal burn; one seatbelt complaint; one follow-up investigation; one fight; one juvenile/delinquent case; two vandalism cases; two drug investigations; one case of criminal mischief; one public intoxication case; two fires; three personal injury traffic accidents; two property damage traffic accidents; one animal complaint; three suspicious vehicles/persons; five harassment complaints; one child abuse/molest/neglect case; one attempted burglary; one theft case; four domestic disputes; one neighbor dispute; and 10 traffic stops.
City Ordinance Violations
* Jakeb S. White, speeding.
* LPD investigated a battery incident at the Park Inn early Monday. According to a report from officer Michael Watts, Shane Wilkins was staying at the motel in Linton. Crystal Wilkins, 27, and Joshua Haton, 32, both of Linton, allegedly went to the motel and battered Shane Wilkes. Crystal Wilkins was arrested on a preliminary charge of domestic battery. Bond set at $1,000. Haton was arrested on a preliminary charge of battery. Bond was set at $500.
GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT JAIL LOG
* March 5 -- Crystal D. Wilkins, 27, of Linton was arrested by the Linton Police Department on a preliminary charge of domestic battery. Bond set at $1,000.
* March 5 -- Christopher J. Flynn, 25, of Route 1, Linton, was arrested by the Greene County Sheriff's Department on a preliminary charge of driving while suspended with a prior conviction. He was released after posting $1,000 bond. Court date set for 8:30 a.m. on March 9.
* March 5 -- Joshua D. Haton, 32, of Linton, was arrested by the Linton Police Department on a preliminary charge of battery. Bond set at $500.
* March 5 -- Terry L. Sullivan, 44, of rural Linton, was arrested by the Linton Police Department on preliminary charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of precursors. No bond set pending a court appearance.
* March 2 -- Clayton Kohlman, 37, of Linton, was arrested by the Indiana State Police on a preliminary charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated - refusal. He was released from jail after posting $4,000 bond. Court date set for 8:30 a.m. on March 9.