GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT JAIL LOG
* April 30 -- Jesse L. Hampton, 53, of Linton, was arrested by the Linton Police Department on a preliminary charge of auto theft. Bond was set at $4,000.
* April 29 -- Joshua G. Adams, 22, of Linton, was arrested by the Greene County Sheriff's Department on a warrant charging him with theft. Bond set at $4,000.
* April 29 -- Isaac G. Hale, of rural Dugger, was arrested by the Linton Police Department on a warrant -- petition to revoke a suspended sentence in a conviction for one count of sale of alcoholic beverage to a minor. No bond set pending a court appearance.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT ACTIVITY LOG
The Linton Police Department activity log for April 27-29 included: One follow-up investigation; one vandalism case; one protective order violation; one criminal mischief case; four personal injury traffic accidents; two property damage traffic accidents; two suspicious vehicles/persons; one burglary case; two harassment complaints; three theft cases; one motor vehicle theft; two arrests on warrants; two domestic disputes; one community relations event; and 53 traffic stops.
* April 29 -- Isaac Hale, 23, of Dugger, was arrested by LPD officer Michael Watts following a traffic stop for a seatbelt violation. Hale was a passenger in the vehicle that was stopped, but it was determined that he had an outstanding warrant for his arrest out of Greene Superior Court on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence. Hale was sentenced April 4 to 60 days in the county jail with 60 days suspended on one count of the sale of or furnishing alcohol beverages to a minor -- a class B misdemeanor. On April 26, the Greene County Probation Department filed a petition to revoke his suspended sentence because he missed an initial probation appointment, failed to report to the Greene County Drug and Alcohol Office and failed to report to the Greene County Community Corrections Center to get his community service assignment as directed by the court. He is being held without bond until a court appearance is made.
* April 27 -- Ray G. Rose, 31, of Washington was arrested by LPD officer Nick Yingling at a residence located on K St. SE in Linton on an outstanding warrant from Daviess County. Rose was being sought on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence on a conviction for conspiracy to commit dealing of a Schedule III controlled substance -- a class B felony. Rose was transported to the county line -- south of Newberry -- where he was picked up by Daviess County authorities.