GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT JAIL LOG
* May 20 ---- Fawn K. Dove, 30, of Linton, was arrested by the Linton City Police Department on a preliminary charge of public intoxication. Bond set at $500.
* May 20 ---- Gerald W. Hollars, 58, of rural Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant charging him with criminal mischief. Bond set at $5,000.
* May 20 ---- Graham N. Tackett, 23, of rural Jasonville, was arresed by the Linton City Police Department on a warrant charging him with possession of a controlled substance. No bond set pending a court appearance.
* May 20 ---- Jennifer S. Wicker, 25, of rural Worthington, was arrested by the Linton City Police Department, on a preliminary charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated with a prior conviction. Released after posting $8,000 bond. Court date set for 9:30 a.m. on May 25.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT ACTIVITY LOG
The Linton Police Department activity log for May 18-20 included: Two follow up investigations; two custody disputes/exchanges; one civil complaint; two public intoxication cases; two property damage traffic accidents; one suicide/attempt; two animal complaints; one harassment complaint; one domestic battery case; one intoxicated driver/possible; three reckless drivers reported; one theft case; two reports of a drug overdose; three community relations details; one battery case; and 18 traffic stops.
City Ordinance Violations
* Joseph H. Cook, disregard stop sign.
* May 20 ---- LPD officer Chad E. Crynes arrested 30-year-old Fawn Dove, of Linton, on a preliminary charge of public intoxication ---- a class B misdemeanor. She was located walking west on Baseline Road at Third Street SE. She failed field sobriety tests and a PBT (Portable Breath Test) after registering .18 percent. She is being held on $500 bond.