GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S
DEPARTMENT JAIL LOG
* July 25 ---- Fawn D. Dove, 30, of Linton, was arrested by the Greene County Sheriff's Department on a warrant for public intoxication. No bond set pending a court appearance.
* July 25 ---- Julie K. Schafer, 47, of Bloomfield, was arrested by the Bloomfield Police Department on preliminary charges of public intoxication and resisting law enforcement. Bond set at $1,500.
* July 25 ---- Ian E. Long, 39, of Linton was arrested by the Indiana State Police on a warrant charging him with intimidation; and battery on a law enforcement officers with body waste. Released after posting $8,000 bond.
* July 25 ---- Jesse L. Hampton, 54, of Linton, was arrested by the Greene County Sheriff's Department on warrant. No bond set.
* July 25 ---- Jason T. Haywood, 29, of rural Bloomfield, was arrested by the Greene County Sheriff's Department on a warrant-petition to revoke a suspended sentence on a battery case. Released after posting $7,500 bond. Court date set for Aug. 22.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department activity log for July 25 included: One illegal burn; one custody dispute/exchange; one civil complaint; one person injury traffic accident; one property damage traffic accident; one suicide/attempt; one hazardous materials disposal/washdown; three suspicious vehicles/persons; one harassment complaint; one theft case; one arrest on a warrant; and 10 traffic stops.