GREENE COUNTY SHERIFF'S
DEPARTMENT JAIL LOG
* Oct. 31 ---- Christopher L. Brown, 21, of Bloomfield, was arrested by the Bloomfield Police Department on a warrant for driving while suspended with a previous conviction. Bond set at $5,000.
* Oct. 31 ---- Mark A. Irons, 21, of Jasonville, was arrested by the Greene County Sheriff's Department on a work release program violation. No bond set pending a court appearance on Nov. 7.
* Oct. 31 ---- Sharlene C. McGovern, 39, of rural Bloomfield was arrested by the Bloomfield Police Department on a body attachment writ. Released after posting $500 bond. Court date set for 1 p.m. on Nov. 5.
* Oct. 31 ---- Dallas D. Gose, of Jasonville, was arrested by the Greene County Sheriff's Department on a warrant charging him with sexual misconduct with a minor. Bond set at $25,000.
* The Dustin Stahl that was arrested for domestic battery and whose name appeared on the jail log in the Wednesday's edition is not the Dustin J. Stahl from Worthington.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Oct. 31 included: One medical/extraction run; two follow-up investigations; one vandalism case; one custody dispute/exchange; two personal injury traffic accidents; two property damage traffic accidents; one animal complaint; one suspicious vehicle/person; one theft case; one ordinance violation; one report of public nudity; and three traffic stops.