* Dec. 29 -- Eric Von Peterson, 36, Bloomfield, was arrested on a preliminary charge of domestic battery, a class A misdemeanor. He was released the same day on a $1,000 bond.
* Dec. 29 -- Elijah Ray Haldeman, 23, Linton, was arrested on a preliminary charge of driving while suspended with a prior conviction, a class A misdemeanor. He was released the same day on a $1,000 bond.
* Dec. 30 -- Thomas J. Moore, 33, Springville, was arrested on preliminary charges and was being held without bond.
* Dec. 30 -- David Lee Chambers, 19, Jacksonville, Fla., was arrested on a preliminary charge of sexual misconduct with a minor, a class C felony, and was being held on $10,000 bond.
* Dec. 31 -- Christopher Paul Minks, 36, Bloomfield, was arrested on a preliminary charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, a class A misdemeanor, and was being held on $4,000 bond.
* Dec. 31 -- Joseph Aubrey Mahaney, 23, of Bicknell, was arrested on a preliminary charge of theft. No bond set.
* Dec. 31 -- Brandon Ray England, 18, of Lyons, was arrested on a preliminary charge of battery. Bond is set at $1,000.
LINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Linton Police Department's activity log for Friday through Sunday included two follow-up investigations, three requests for information, one fight, one juvenile/delinquent, two assists to the utility department after hours, two custody disputes or exchanges, one incident of public intoxication, one brush fire, one funeral escort, one lost and found, three medical/illness, one alarm, one animal complaint, five suspicious vehicles or persons, three assists to other agencies, one traffic control detail, one theft of a motor vehicle, one other theft, two disabled or stranded vehicles, three welfare checks or concerns, one arrest -- wanted on a warrant, one domestic dispute, one domestic dispute -- neighbor, two reports of battery and four traffic stops.