FREE ACCESS: Applications available for Clothe-a-Child/Toys for Tots
Applications are now being accepted for the Greene County Clothe-a-Child and Toys for Tots programs.
According to a news release from the program’s founder, the Linton Civitan Club, applications for low-income families to obtain clothing and toys for their children at Christmas will be accepted until Oct. 31.
Applications can be found at:
• Greene County Division of Family Resources, located at 104 County Road 70E in Bloomfield
• Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce, located at 159 First Street NW
• Bloomfield Town Hall, located at 12 E. Main Street
• Jasonville Utility Office, located at 304 W. Main Street
• Worthington Town Hall, located at 20 S. Commercial Street
“Families living in Greene County school districts who meet income guidelines are eligible to receive benefits for children 12 years and under,” the press release states.
“Families who are approved will get vouchers to shop for new clothing for each eligible child, and a selection of toys will be provided.”
Applications must be returned to one of the above locations or postmarked by Oct. 31.
Families will be notified in December as to whether their applications are approved.