Greene County COVID-19 stats rank blue
• VIGO - 1566 positive cases among the 18,336 tested, with 17 deaths.
• GREENE - 383 positive cases among the 5,161 tested, with 35 deaths.
• PUTNAM - 466 positive cases among the 5,823 tested, with eight deaths.
• CLAY - 256 positive cases among the 4,195 tested, with five deaths.
• SULLIVAN - 311 positive cases among the 3,426 tested, with 11 deaths.
• OWEN - 156 positive cases among the 3,790 tested, with one death.
• PARKE - 82 positive cases among the 2,005 tested, with two deaths.
• VERMILLION - 113 positive cases among the 2,268 tested, with no deaths reported.
The ISDH reports 101,485 positive cases among the 6.7 million Indiana residents, with 1,572,960 residents tested, and 3,173 deaths reported.
(The numbers are provisional, reflecting only the information published to the ISDH.)
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US), there are 6,310,663 cases reported in the United States, with a total of 189,147 deaths.
The CDC and the World Health Organization have 27,486,960 diagnosed cases worldwide, with 894,983 deaths reported throughout the world.
Out of the 92 counties in Indiana, zero are classified as red, seven are orange, 39 are yellow and 46 are the lowest ranking of blue, meaning their average ranking between weekly cases per 100,000 residents and the 7-day all tests positivity rating is either 0 or .5.