To celebrate the occasion of Valentine's Day, the following quotes share different opinions about the state of love.
* "Love has the power of making you believe what you normally treat with deepest suspicion." Mirabeau
* "Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open and it stays. Clutch it, and it darts away." Dorothy Parker
* "Do not marry a man to reform him. That's what reform schools are for." Mae West
* "A happy home is one in which each spouse grants the possibility that the other may be right, though neither believe it." Don Frayser
* "There are three kinds of men who do not understand women: young, old, and middle aged." anonymous
* "We cannot really love anybody without whom we never laugh." Alice Reppler
* "Never go to bed mad -- stay up and fight." Phyllis Diller