- Domestic dispute in Linton leads to preliminary felony charges (2/1/23)
- Community Notes (2/1/23)
- Scam alert from ISP Indianapolis (1/31/23)
- Community Notes (1/30/23)
- Bloomfield School Board to help send NJROTC to Texas to visit a base (1/30/23)
- Greene County Highway Dept. warns of bridge closure (1/30/23)
- Three generations of Linton pastors share once-in-a-lifetime experience (1/26/23)
- Bloomfield Downtown Revitalization seeks sponsors (1/26/23)
- Christiane Davis of Worthington named to Harding University dean’s list (1/26/23)
- Pregnancy Choices pairs with GCSD to ensure car seat safety (1/26/23)
GCDW Staff Bloggers
GCDW Community Bloggers
By Nancee HarrisonDid ya hear?
By Joe Boone, Community BloggerEmployers, Don’t Forget About the Flu
By Billy HollandAccomplishing God’s will is our purpose
By Kegan Inman, President, Greene County Humane Society Board of DirectorsFIV - Feline Immunodeficiency Virus
By Greene County Emergency Management Agency Director Roger AxeTHE BEAUTY OF A SIMPLER CHRISTMAS
Jennifer and Jeff HawkinsWhat assets qualify Hoosiers for long-term care Medicaid?
Donald M. ElliottDonald M. Elliott, 95, of Linton, went to Heaven peacefully on Monday, January 30, 2023 at Deaconess Midtown Hospital in Evansville. He was born on May 14, 1927 in Lyons to Laina and Sarah Marie...
Ralph Edgar “Boomie” VaughtRalph Edgar “Boomie” Vaught, 89, of Bloomfield, passed away on Sunday, January 29, 2023 at the IU Health Hospice House in Bloomington. Born August 22, 1933 in Bedford, he was the son of George L. and...
Mary Jane O’Neall-HewinsMary Jane O’Neall-Hewins, age 52, passed away on January 14, 2023 at Select Specialty Hospital in San Diego, CA. She had suffered over many months battling multiple illnesses and passed peacefully...
Court News (1/30/23)CRIMINAL CASES Thomas A. Jerrels, 35, Linton, Level 4 Felony burglary of a dwelling; Class A misdemeanor theft. Justin S. Crowe, 38, Bloomfield, Class A misdemeanor OVI endangering a person; Class C misdemeanor OVI Debbie Hollingsworth, 60, Linton, Class A misdemeanor OVI endangering a person; Class C misdemeanor OVI...
Police LogsGreene County Sheriff’s Department Activity Log The Greene County Sheriff’s Department responded to 163 incidents and calls for service Jan. 23-29, including six abandoned vehicles, four alarms, eight animal complaints, five assists to other departments, four assists to the public, one child custody, one civil dispute, six domestic disputes, three drugs, four EMS, three fights in progress, one fire, one fraud, one harassment, one information call, one interview, three juvenile complaints, four personal injury accidents, four P.O. ...
Police LogsGreene County Sheriff’s Department Activity Log The Greene County Sheriff’s Department responded to 48 incidents and calls for service Jan. 20-22, including one alarm, five animal complaints, one assist to other departments, three assists to the public, one ATL, three battery, one child custody, one civil dispute, three domestic disputes, one EMS, one fight in progress, one fire, four property damage accidents, one road hazard, two suspicious, one threat, one transport, one trespassing, one unruly subject, two warrant services, three welfare checks and 10 traffic stops.. ...
- Wolverine rally falls one point short against Eels
- Lakers force overtime, fall to sectional favorite (2/1/23)
- As sectionals start, the fight to protect the sport rages on (1/30/23)
- Area teams ready for sectional play (1/30/23)
- Scoreboard 1-30-23 (1/30/23)
- Linton pulls away from North Knox (1/29/23)
- Eels control second half against Wolverines (1/29/23)
Shakamak 40, North Central 45