- Senator Braun meets with Turpin to discuss abandoned mine land
- Community Notes
- WRV honors seniors, alumni at 10th annual event
- Linton NHS hosts cancer candlelight ceremony (3/17/23)
- UPDATED; GCSD requesting help to identify subject in theft incident (3/17/23)
- Community Notes (3/16/23)
- Wanted man arrested after dispute with officers (3/16/23)2
- Community Notes (3/16/23)
- Worthington council hears community building proposal (3/15/23)1
- Linton Stockton Elementary honor roll (3/15/23)
GCDW Staff Bloggers
GCDW Community Bloggers
By Kegan Inman, Hunley Real EstateFebruary real estate market update
By Billy HollandWalking on bridges that human eyes cannot see
By Nancee HarrisonJust things I notice
By Kegan Inman, President, Greene County Humane Society Board of DirectorsPet store puppies-Part Two
Jennifer and Jeff HawkinsWhat assets qualify Hoosiers for long-term care Medicaid?
By Joe Boone, Community BloggerEmployers, Don’t Forget About the Flu
By Greene County Emergency Management Agency Director Roger AxeTHE BEAUTY OF A SIMPLER CHRISTMAS
John David ByrerJohn David Byrer, age 79, of Linton, passed away peacefully on Sunday, March 19, 2023, at his niece’s residence. He was born in Elnora on March 3, 1944, the son of Rollie & Jesse (Walls) Byrer. He...
Dennis Lee SullivanDennis Lee Sullivan, 66, of Linton, passed away with family by his side, on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at Glenburn Nursing Home in Linton. He was born on March 24, 1956 in Greene County to Donald Wayne...
Josephine L. HaleJosephine L. Hale, age 90, of Linton, passed away peacefully on Saturday, March 18, 2023, at her son's home in Linton. She was born in Arlington on March 24, 1932, the daughter of John and Mary...
Police LogsGreene County Sheriff’s Department Activity Log The Greene County Sheriff’s Department responded to 43 incidents and calls for service Mar. 17-19, including one alarm, one animal complaint, one assist to other departments, one civil dispute, one criminal mischief, four domestic disputes, two EMS, one fraud, two harassments, two juvenile complaints, one personal injury accident, one P.O. ...
Police LogsGreene County Sheriff’s Department Activity Log The Greene County Sheriff’s Department responded to 100 incidents and calls for service Mar. 13-16, including three abandoned vehicles, two alarms, three animal complaints, two assists to other departments, two assists to the public, one child custody, one civil dispute, two domestic disputes, one drug, two EMS, one extra patrol, one failure to register, one fight in progress, one fraud, one harassment, one juvenile complaint, one personal injury accident, two P.O. ...
- The wait is over, Linton advances to state (3/19/23)2
- Linton outmuscles Parke Heritage, on to Brownstown (3/18/23)1
- Linton basketball stat leaders (3/16/23)
- Linton preps for gauntlet at Southport (3/16/23)
- Braden Walters adds a kick to Linton’s defense (3/16/23)
- Fan favorite enjoys his role on basketball team (3/15/23)
- Team awards for Eastern Greene girls basketball (3/13/23)
Nathan's Low Budget Sports Show 3-19-23
Regional basketball highlights
Greene County Daily World
2022 Linton Freedom Festival special section