Bicknell Police Chief arrested for battery and official misconductKnox County – On April 23, Indiana State Police initiated a criminal investigation after being contacted by the Knox County Prosecutor’s Office regarding an incident that occurred at their office involving Bicknell Police Chief Terry Stremming. According to an ISP press release, on Monday, April 22, a Bicknell police officer went to the Knox County Prosecutor’s Office and turned over a laptop that possibly contained evidence of officer misconduct on another Bicknell police officer...
Linton Civitan will host “Mutt Strut” at Conservation Club April 27Linton Civitan will make the most of their renovated property at the Linton Conservation Club by hosting the inaugural Civitan Mutt Strut and animal adoption event on Saturday, April 27 from 12:30-2:30 p.m. Held to support local animal shelters and rescue operations, the event will feature the “strut”, several laps around the Conservation Club’s outdoor loop or other pathways, pet information from local veterinarian offices, opportunities to socialize with other pets and pet owners and a chance to see animals up for adoption from local shelters.. ...
Foundation announces opening of grant cycleThe Greene County Foundation is now accepting applications for the 2019 Community Support Grant Cycle. The Community Support Grant Cycle is a competitive grant process that allows local not-for-profits and other organizations to apply for financial assistance from the Foundation. ...
- Linton Police Department Activity Log
- Court News
- Some without power after early morning accident in Linton
- Two Saturday voting opportunities available (4/23/19)
- Tire Amnesty Day is Saturday (4/23/19)
- UPDATED: Ellis Water boil order lifted (4/23/19)2
- Police seeking driver who struck pedestrian this morning (4/23/19)1
- UPDATE: Woman accused of stealing $11,000 from employer (4/22/19)
- WRV earns Pathway Innovation Award for machining program (4/22/19)2
- WRV Precision Machining students raising funds with raffle (4/22/19)
Shirley Ann StephensShirley Ann Stephens, 77, of Linton, passed away on Wednesday, April 24, 2019, at Greene County General Hospital in Linton. She was born on October 9, 1941, in Linton the daughter of Leo E Stephens...
Marie Sarber PattersonMarie Sarber Patterson, age 95, of Bloomington, passed away Friday evening, April 19, 2019, at Stonecroft Health Campus in Bloomington with her loving family by her side. Born Sept. 26, 1923 in...
Vera Lois DavisBeloved mother, sister, grandma, and great-grandma, Vera Lois Davis, 85, went home to be with her Lord early Easter Sunday morning April 21, 2019 as she celebrated her Saviors resurrection. Born Aug....
Daniel L. JamesDaniel L. James, 78, of Carlisle, passed away on Sunday, April 21, 2019 at Breckenridge Nursing Home in Sullivan. He was born on Feb. 13, 1941 in Garden City, Mich., the son of Orval James and Muriel...
Linton Police Department Activity Log (4/24/19)The Linton Police Department responded to 24 incidents and calls for service April 23, including one bank/residential alarm, two assists to the public, one child neglect, one extra patrol, one fight...
Linton Police Department Activity Log (4/22/19)The Linton Police Department responded to 65 incidents and calls for service April 18-21, including one abandoned vehicle, one property damage accident, one personal injury accident, one drug...
Greene County Sheriff’s Department Jail Log (4/21/19)
Court News (4/24/19)CRIMINAL CASES Patrick J. Cundiff, 54, Lyons, Class A misdemeanor driving while suspended with prior conviction Dawn M. Mitchell, 36, Jasonville, Class B misdemeanor compulsory school attendance violation, two counts Matthew D. Rodriguez, 38, Vincennes, Class B misdemeanor unauthorized entry of a motor vehicle...
Andrew BowenThe rain falls and we look back at Malea Toon’s career
By Patti DannerHow to have (weird) hair like me in ten easy steps!
Terry SchwinghammerMiners, thanks for the memories1
Chris PruettCoach Hart: ‘No stage is too big for them’
Sabrina StockrahmThis disorganized chaos makes me smile
Brenda HancockDrop off fabric donations in Linton
By Billy HollandThe most thrilling thing about Heaven
Larry VandeventerIt is March and I am tired
Jennifer and Jeff HawkinsHoosier Advance Health Care Directive Options May Improve
Nicole StahlTreasurer's Office welcomes intern
Lori WadeMoonlight Films gallery this weekend at Carnegie
- West Vigo wins four-way links match at Phil HarrisThe West Vigo golf team won a quadrangular match featuring three Greene County teams Tuesday at Phil Harris. The Vikings defeated the second-place Linton Miners by 18 strokes, 171-189. White River Valley and Shakamak battled it out for third with the Wolverines edging the Lakers 221-225...
- AREA ROUNDUP: Shakamak blanks Eastern; Bloomfield netters blank WRV; Linton tennis; WRV track
- Miners rally late to overtake Eels (4/23/19)
- Shakamak strikes early to blackjack Eastern 21-0 (4/23/19)
- AREA ROUNDUP: Bloomfield-WRV baseball and softball; Bloomfield tennis; Eastern and Shakamak track (4/22/19)
- Miner diamondmen fall to Stars (4/22/19)
- One run holds up for Lady Miners (4/22/19)
- Linton-Stockton girls basketball awards banquet (4/22/19)
- 4-H Clubs of Greene County
- Bloomfield Apple Festival
- Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of Goose Pond
- Greene County Crime Stoppers
- Greene County Economic Development Corporation
- Greene County Foundation
- Greene County General Hospital
- Greene County Resources
- Greene County Visitors Info
- Linton Fire Department
- Linton Freedom Festival
- Linton Music Festival
- Linton Police
- Linton WorkOne
- Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Purdue Extension Service/Greene County 4-H
- Sculpture Trails
- Shawnee Theatre
- Welcome to Bloomfield
Class A CDL Driver NeededClass A CDL Drivers License All local runs/Home every night $14.00/hr. Bloomfield, IN (812) 825-8372
English Shepherd Puppies For SaleFull blooded English Shepherd Puppies, 6 weeks as of 4/19/19. 2 males and 1 female. English Shepherds are great family dogs. Very loyal. Mom and Dad are on site. Solsberry area 812-812-2844