Red Cross urges donors to fill missing types to prevent summer blood shortageThe _meric_n Red Cr_ss needs _l_ _d d_n_rs to bring back the missing A’s, B’s and O’s. A few missing letters may not seem like a big deal in a sentence, but for patients who need A, B, O and AB blood types, these missing letters mean life. The Red Cross urges donors of all blood types to give now to help prevent delays in medical care this summer...
City of Linton holiday trash scheduleTim Turpen of the City of Linton Street and Sanitation Department offers a reminder to residents there will be no trash pick-up on Thursday, July 4. Thursday’s trash will be collected on Friday, July 5. The City of Linton would like to wish all residents a happy and safe July Fourth holiday...
Another yummy chance to help the Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce Fireworks showEvery year, the Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce raises funds for the town’s Fourth of July fireworks show. Some of the $8,700 necessary to put on the show comes from donations from area businesses and individual donors and the rest is secured through fundraising...
- Bloomfield Chamber to host “Picnic in the Park” July 4 (6/26/19)
- Linton Police Department Activity Log (6/26/19)
- Community Notes (6/26/19)
- Nine teens seeking Miss Greene County Princess title (6/26/19)1
- Presbyterian Women’s Association Tasting Luncheon is Friday (6/26/19)
- Greene County Sheriff’s Department Jail Log (6/26/19)
- There is such a thing as a free lunch, and breakfast, too...at WRV (6/26/19)
- Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce bestows honors at Elks Lodge (6/25/19)
- Court News (6/25/19)
- Linton Police Department Activity Log (6/25/19)
Barbara Jane RogersBarbara Jane Rogers, age 97, of Worthington, passed away peacefully at 4:44 p.m. on Saturday, June 22, 2019, at Aperion Care of Spencer. She was born in Worthington, on January 11, 1922, the daughter...
Terry Dean MontgomeryTerry Dean Montgomery, age 65, of Linton, passed away peacefully at 12:50 a.m. on Sunday, June 23, 2019, at Terre Haute Regional Hospital. He was born in Sullivan on May 16, 1954, the son of Charles...
Billie D. BuckallewBillie D. Buckallew, age 89 of Linton, passed away peacefully surrounded by his family on Saturday, June 22, 2019, at his residence. Funeral service will be held at Welch & Cornett Funeral Home in...
Barbara Jane RogersBarbara Jane Rogers, age 97, of Worthington, passed away on June 22, 2019 at Apron Care of Spencer. Arrangements are pending with Welch & Cornett Funeral Home in Worthington. www.welchcornett.com.
Linton Police Department Activity Log (6/26/19)The Linton Police Department responded to 19 incidents and calls for service June 25, including one property damage accident, one bank/residential alarm, four animal complaints, one assist to other...
Linton Police Department Activity Log (6/25/19)The Linton Police Department responded to 20 incidents and calls for service June 24, including three property damage accidents, one animal complaint, two assists to other departments, one battery,...
Greene County Sheriff’s Department Jail Log (6/24/19)
Court News (6/25/19)CRIMINAL CASES Anthony J. Lewis, 35, Linton, Level 6 felony sexual battery where victim is compelled to submit by force Aubrey M. Adams, 35, Evansville, Class C misdemeanor reckless driving Dawn N. Johnson, 29, Bloomington, Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy in violation of a protective order; Class B misdemeanor false informing; Class B misdemeanor disorderly conduct...
Larry VandeventerThe only thing I ever invented was excuses
Tawni Prudhomme‘Home on the range’ in Greene County
Brenda HancockMay is older Americans Month
Jennifer and Jeff HawkinsPRENUPTIAL AGREEMENTS AND INDIANA MEDICAID – PART 1
By Billy HollandThe most thrilling thing about Heaven
Nicole StahlTreasurer's Office welcomes intern
- One more game and Burris is in the Army now1TERRE HAUTE -- One more game and then Ben Burris gets to serve coach Uncle Sam. Burris, who graduated Linton-Stockton this spring, will block on the offensive line for the Gold team Saturday night during the Wabash Valley Football Conference Association All-Star game. Burris then leaves Wednesday, July 3, to join the U.S. Army...
- Evans learns new positions during All-Star game practices (6/25/19)
- AREA ROUNDUP: Abby Denham earns All-MAC honors (6/24/19)
- Hale and Turner show their games at the Showcase (6/24/19)
- Franich raises money on one wheel (6/21/19)1
- Campbell Scramble rescheduled (6/20/19)
- IBCA invites three county players to workouts (6/18/19)
- Twenty-two teams compete in two-day summer hoops extravaganza at Linton (6/17/19)2
Community NotesFriday, June 28 The children and teen summer reading program at Bloomfield-Eastern Greene Public Library continues until Aug. 6. Pick up your Reading Log at the library. Read for 15 minutes and mark your page until its full... then claim a prize. Teens will read until they hit a Reading Bingo to claim a prize...
- 4-H Clubs of Greene County
- Bloomfield Apple Festival
- Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of Goose Pond
- Greene County Crime Stoppers
- Greene County Economic Development Corporation
- Greene County Foundation
- Greene County General Hospital
- Greene County Resources
- Greene County Visitors Info
- Linton Fire Department
- Linton Freedom Festival
- Linton Music Festival
- Linton Police
- Linton WorkOne
- Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Purdue Extension Service/Greene County 4-H
- Sculpture Trails
- Shawnee Theatre
- Welcome to Bloomfield
Garage SaleHuge Multi-Family garage sale. Saturday June 29. Tons of baby and kids clothes, toys, and other miscellaneous items. Adult clothing, household items and more. 4 Miles North of Bloomington on Highway 157.
Custom Made New Display CabinetNew Display Cabinet, glass top lifts, cabinet shelves slide out -- 59 1/2 H, 38" D, 40 W $200.00 call or text 812-259-0690 Pick up in Jasonville
China CabinetChina Cabinet Pick up in Jasonville call or text 812-259-0690 Must go -- we have moved and no room for this item