Twin Rivers Building Trades class building home in LintonStudents in Instructor Jim Morrison’s Building Trades class in Linton are hard at work on their latest project, a 2,016 square-foot home being built on 250 North in Linton. The new construction has...
Donald Dean Memorial Highway officially dedicated1The Donald Dean Memorial Highway was officially dedicated Thursday afternoon at the Greene County Courthouse. The stretch of Highway 231 between IN-69 and the town of Bloomfield has been named as the...
BIC, BrightVolt host open houseThe Battery Innovation Center (BIC) and partner BrightVolt held an open house on Wednesday, which was open to the public in order to give them an idea of what is going on at the facility. Acting...
- Lighting up Linton: thank you, WVCF (11/17/17)
- EASTERN GREENE THUNDERBIRDS FOOTBALL (11/16/17)1
- Bough to celebrate 90th birthday with open house (11/16/17)
- Don't leave your fuzzy friend out in the cold (11/16/17)
- Doggy Den Groom and Room now open in Linton (11/16/17)1
- Bloomfield School Board declares substantial completion of sports complex (11/15/17)2
- ISP Investigation leads to arrest of Bloomington man charged with dealing heroin (11/15/17)
- Worthington Council to refinance bonds; civic group to hold Christmas Open House (11/15/17)2
- Lyons resident not fooled by check scam (11/15/17)
- Two-vehicle crash north of Loogootee kills two (11/15/17)
Mary Pauline (Krueger) OliphantMary Pauline (Krueger) Oliphant, 90, of Sebring, Fla., formerly of Worthington, passed away peacefully on November 8, 2017 at Highlands Regional Medical Center in Sebring. Pauline was born on August...
Henry SecrestHenry Secrest, age 101, of Avon, passed away peacefully on Monday, Nov. 13, 2017, at Villages of Avon. He was born in Greenville, Ind. on Oct. 8, 1916, the son of the late Robert Elzo Secrest and...
Melvin “Bud” L. HaysMelvin “Bud” L. Hays, 89, of Connersville passed away late Saturday evening, November 11, 2017, at Fayette Regional Health System. He was born November 15, 1927, in Vicksburg, the son of James Hobart...
Mildred ChildersMildred Joan Childers, 88, of Bloomfield, passed away at 6:10 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 12, 2017 at Lyons Health and Living Center. Born July 23, 1929 in Greene County, she was the daughter of Lavon and...
Greene County Sheriff’s Department Jail Log (11/17/17)Kyla Leanae Sims, 19, Linton, was arrested on a warrant for possession of methamphetamine, possession of a syringe and bond revocation. Bond set at $20,000 with 10 percent allowed.
Greene County Sheriff's Department activity log (11/17/17)The Greene County Sheriff’s Department responded to 99 incidents for service Monday to Friday, including one abandoned vehicle, 14 property damage accidents, three personal injury accidents, four...
Linton Police Department activity log (11/15/17)The Linton Police Department responded to 16 incidents for service Wednesday, including one alarm, one animal complaint, one civil dispute, three fingerprintings, one open door, two thefts, five...
- North Knox beats Bloomfield at 0:00BLOOMFIELD -- No time was on the clock Saturday night, but North Knox beat Bloomfield anyway. Malea Toon sank a three-pointer with about 4.8 ticks on the clock to tie the game at 44-all, and the Bloomfield faithful thought the game was headed to overtime. The Lady Warriors (6-2) hustled down the court and Makinzi Meurer launched a shot which clanged off the rim with 0:00 on the scoreboard...
- Lady Miners declaw Lady Cougars 77-21 (11/19/17)
- Thunderbirds will go to Lucas Oil (11/18/17)
- The tide is turning for the Lady Miners (11/18/17)
- Thunderbirds will go to Lucas Oil (11/17/17)
- Where are the Thunderbirds? and other matters (11/17/17)
- Lady Miners outlast Ladybirds in a wild one (11/16/17)
- Miners ranked fourth in first AP poll (11/15/17)
- 4-H Clubs of Greene County
- Bloomfield Apple Festival
- Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of Goose Pond
- Greene County Crime Stoppers
- Greene County Economic Development Corporation
- Greene County Foundation
- Greene County General Hospital
- Greene County Resources
- Greene County Visitors Info
- Linton Fire Department
- Linton Freedom Festival
- Linton Music Festival
- Linton Police
- Linton WorkOne
- Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Purdue Extension Service/Greene County 4-H
- Sculpture Trails
- Shawnee Theatre
- Welcome to Bloomfield