Greene County kids need our helpEvery year, as the holidays approach, Linton Civitan Club gets to work making sure no Greene County child goes without for Christmas. Founded in 1968, the Greene County Clothe-a-Child and Toys for...
Methamphetamine charges filed in Sullivan semi crashSullivan County Sheriff’s officials have made an arrest following the incident last Sunday in which a semi-tractor came crashing through the living room of a Sullivan County home. Daryl Shorter, 59, ...
Storm named Community Services Director of WVCFCarlisle, Ind.- Greene County’s Jackie Storm has been promoted at the Wabash Valley Correctional Facility (WVCF). The 19-year facility veteran is the new Community Services Director for the...
- Linton man faces battery, resisting arrest charges (11/20/17)
- One-vehicle accident results in damaged house (11/20/17)
- USDA-RD awards Property Manager of the Year (11/20/17)
- Shakamak Elementary teaches empathy (11/20/17)
- Thunderbirds are bound for Lucas Oil Stadium! (11/17/17)
- Twin Rivers Building Trades class building home in Linton (11/17/17)
- Donald Dean Memorial Highway officially dedicated (11/17/17)1
- BIC, BrightVolt host open house (11/17/17)
- Lighting up Linton: thank you, WVCF (11/17/17)
- EASTERN GREENE THUNDERBIRDS FOOTBALL (11/16/17)1
Helen HeathHelen Heath passed peacefully on Nov. 18, 2017 in Westfield, Ind. She was born on Jan. 20, 1923, the daughter of Ora Jackson and Elizabeth Alumbaugh. She was the beloved wife of Charles Heath for...
Melissa HeadMelissa Mae Head, 33, of Jasonville passed away at 9:45 a.m. Saturday, November 18, 2017 in Union Hospital, Terre Haute. She was born July 13, 1984 in Niles, Mich. to Kim A. Shepherdson (Hartman)....
Robert BrownRobert E. Brown, 91, of Switz City passed away at his residence Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. He was born in Greene County Aug. 8, 1926, the son of John Russell Brown Sr. and Mary M. Hayden Brown. Robert...
Mary Pauline (Krueger) OliphantMary Pauline (Krueger) Oliphant, 90, of Sebring, Fla., formerly of Worthington, passed away peacefully on November 8, 2017 at Highlands Regional Medical Center in Sebring. Pauline was born on August...
Greene County Sheriff’s Department Jail Log (11/20/17)Amber Lynnette Cowden, 37, Bloomington, was arrested on a preliminary charge of public intoxication. Bond set at $500 with 10 percent allowed. Tabitha Miller, 36, Worthington, was arrested on a...
Greene County Sheriff’s Department Jail Log (11/17/17)Kyla Leanae Sims, 19, Linton, was arrested on a warrant for possession of methamphetamine, possession of a syringe and bond revocation. Bond set at $20,000 with 10 percent allowed.
Greene County Sheriff's Department activity log (11/17/17)The Greene County Sheriff’s Department responded to 99 incidents for service Monday to Friday, including one abandoned vehicle, 14 property damage accidents, three personal injury accidents, four...
If you’re thankful and you know it...volunteer! (11/20/17)As we approach the holiday season, most of us appreciate the many blessings we have been granted all year long; Particularly during the Thanksgiving holiday, where we express our thanks and the...
Thank you for you service....... (11/9/17)It’s Veterans Day. A day set aside each year since 1918, when, at 11 a.m. on the eleventh day of the eleventh month, World War I officially ended. Since then, we as a nation have had this day on...
- North Knox beats Bloomfield at 0:00BLOOMFIELD -- No time was on the clock Saturday night, but North Knox beat Bloomfield anyway. Malea Toon sank a three-pointer with about 4.8 ticks on the clock to tie the game at 44-all, and the Bloomfield faithful thought the game was headed to overtime. The Lady Warriors (6-2) hustled down the court and Makinzi Meurer launched a shot which clanged off the rim with 0:00 on the scoreboard...
- Lady Miners declaw Lady Cougars 77-21 (11/19/17)
- Thunderbirds will go to Lucas Oil (11/18/17)
- The tide is turning for the Lady Miners (11/18/17)
- Thunderbirds will go to Lucas Oil (11/17/17)
- Where are the Thunderbirds? and other matters (11/17/17)
- Lady Miners outlast Ladybirds in a wild one (11/16/17)
- Miners ranked fourth in first AP poll (11/15/17)
- 4-H Clubs of Greene County
- Bloomfield Apple Festival
- Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of Goose Pond
- Greene County Crime Stoppers
- Greene County Economic Development Corporation
- Greene County Foundation
- Greene County General Hospital
- Greene County Resources
- Greene County Visitors Info
- Linton Fire Department
- Linton Freedom Festival
- Linton Music Festival
- Linton Police
- Linton WorkOne
- Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Purdue Extension Service/Greene County 4-H
- Sculpture Trails
- Shawnee Theatre
- Welcome to Bloomfield