Greene County Sheriff’s Department Jail Log
WRV MS Honor Society helps future boys’ home in LyonsA group of 67 White River Valley Middle School Honor Society students descended on the site of the former nursing home in Lyons after school on Friday, cleaning floors, washing windows and delivering two rooms full of clothing and cleaning supplies, as well as about $300 in cash, the results of a week-long drive held at WRV MS...
UPDATED: Baechtold leaving Eastern Greene SchoolsAt a meeting of the Eastern Greene Board of School Trustees Monday evening, Eastern Greene Superintendent Ted Baechtold announced he will retire at the end of the school year. “I have enjoyed my time serving these students, this wonderful faculty and the community of Eastern Greene,” Baechtold said, his voice cracking with emotion...
- Worthington Council takes action on property (3/18/19)
- Shakamak Elementary School Honor Roll (3/18/19)
- Shakamak High School Honor Roll (3/18/19)
- County aims to reduce phone cost (3/18/19)1
- Linton continues effort to clean up downtown (3/18/19)2
- Linton-Stockton Elementary Honor Roll (3/18/19)
- Clerk clarifies concerns about upcoming election (3/17/19)1
- Greene County American Legions celebrate 100 years (3/17/19)1
- Miner Pride starts early (3/14/19)1
- Bloomfield Steak & Ale now open (3/14/19)4
Robert CullisonRobert Cullison, 81, of Dugger passed away in his home on March 11, 2019. He was born on April 13, 1937 to George Cullison and Geneva (Stephens) Cullison. Robert is preceded in death by both parents;...
James VanDeventerJames Robert VanDeventer, 77, of Bloomfield, passed away at 6:25 p.m. on Saturday, March 16, 2019. Born April 17, 1941 in Greene County to Wilson Sheldon “Shud” and Kathryn Louise (Wilkie)...
Donald HashDonald Hash Bloomfield native, Donald Hash, slipped the surly bonds of earth and returned to God on Friday, 15 March after his battle with cancer. He was born on the family farm in Richland...
Richard A. LohrRichard A. Lohr, 57, of Switz City, passed away peacefully, with family members by his side, at Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis on Thursday, March 14, 2019. He was born on March 2, 1962, in...
Court News (3/13/19)CRIMINAL CASES Donald C. Weber, 62, Bloomfield, Level 5 felony intimidation where defendant draws or uses a deadly weapon; Class B misdemeanor criminal mischief Kelly D. Reed, 41, Linton, Class C misdemeanor OVI; Class C misdemeanor OVI with alcohol concentration between .08 and .15...
Larry VandeventerI am a baby gloomer
By Billy HollandInjecting faith into our doubt
Nicole StahlTreasurer's Office welcomes intern
Jennifer and Jeff HawkinsTop 2019 Estate Planning Tip – Organize Important Personal Records Now
Brenda HancockBuild-a-basket provides basic needs
Lori WadeMoonlight Films gallery this weekend at Carnegie
An open letter to Spring (3/8/19)My Dearest Spring, If we did something to offend you, we are sorry. When you left last year and we started hanging out with Summer, it was just because you were gone and we were lonely. She meant...
Our opinion: First responders always there to keep us safe (2/18/19)In the last few weeks, most people in Greene County have made special arrangements to stay out of the inclement weather. Whether it was from the dangerously low wind chills, or the influx of...
- Bankers Life Bound! Miners dominate second-ranked Shenandoah (3/16/19)
- Cards face rematch with Vikes and a semistate title is on the line (3/15/19)2
- Hard work + teamwork = fun in semistate equation (3/15/19)1
- Shelton’s biggest asset? The guys he plays with (3/15/19)
- Miners postseason quest continues at Seymour Semistate (3/15/19)1
- Evan Slover: Underrated, but never underappreciated (3/15/19)
- Anatomy of a game-winning play (3/15/19)
- 4-H Clubs of Greene County
- Bloomfield Apple Festival
- Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of Goose Pond
- Greene County Crime Stoppers
- Greene County Economic Development Corporation
- Greene County Foundation
- Greene County General Hospital
- Greene County Resources
- Greene County Visitors Info
- Linton Fire Department
- Linton Freedom Festival
- Linton Music Festival
- Linton Police
- Linton WorkOne
- Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Purdue Extension Service/Greene County 4-H
- Sculpture Trails
- Shawnee Theatre
- Welcome to Bloomfield
Custom Made Wood Display Cabinet NewNew Display Cabinet, custom built, glass top lifts, cabinet shelves slide out -- 59 1/2 H, 38" D, 40 W $200.00 Call or Text 812-259-0690. Pick up Worthington
Pet sitting serviceI am a pet sitter looking for new customers. I have references and fair rates. I come to your home and take care of your pets while you are away. Can be from 1 day to 2 weeks or more. I stay 24 hours in your home till you return. I provide own food....
Houses for Rent
$650$ Uts.Included/Clean,1 Bedroom House Fully FurnishedFully Furnished & Non Smoker! Very quiet and friendly neighborhood. House is complete with washer and dryer. This is my personal home and I'm leaving home for a month. Looking to rent temporarily for the month. 650$ is for rent &...
- Kazakhstan's president to step down after 30 years in power
- AP source: Trout, Angels close to record $432M, 12-year deal
- UK aims to salvage Brexit deal as EU says: make up your mind
- Cyclone's huge floods leave hundreds dead in southern Africa
- Supreme Court to hear case on racial bias in jury selection