RWF dedicates Wall of Remembrance in LintonThe Romans Warrior Foundation (RWF), who began their annual March of Valor on June 23 in Indianapolis, ended the last portion of the walk in Linton Tuesday. The annual walk is held to raise...
Community working to uplift Bloomfield family after loss of child1The community is coming together to help the family of a Bloomfield police officer and his family in a time of tragic loss. Last weekend, Bloomfield officer JR Blazier and wife, Jessica, suffered the...
Linton market moving downtown this weekendThe Linton Farmers Market will be downtown this weekend. Market Manager Mark Stacy said the switch this Saturday is to make room for Linton Freedom Festival activities in Humphreys Park. The market...
- Community Notes
- UDWI board encourages member involvement
- UDWI board encourages member involvement
- Linton man allegedly involved with stabbing man, stealing dog 4
- Community Notes (6/26/17)
- UDWI awaiting results of audit (6/26/17)2
- Bloomfield grad looks back at NJROTC career (6/26/17)
- Karazsia reflects on years at LSSC (6/26/17)
- Plan could make it easier to vote in Greene County (6/26/17)
- Man arrested for impersonating a conservation officer (6/26/17)
Elliott Dean BlazierElliott Dean Blazier, 2, of Bloomfield, passed away on Friday, June 23, 2017. Born, June 8, 2015 in Washington, Ind. to Wayman J.R. and Jessica Lynn (Chaparro) Blazier. Surviving relatives include...
Millie BellMillie J. Bell, 94, of Watseka, Ill., formerly of Jasonville passed away at 10:50 a.m. Thursday, June 22, 2017 in Iroquois Residence Home Watseka, Ill. She was born July 5, 1922 in Greene County to...
Carol WeathersCarol (Faulk) Weathers, 86, Worthington, passed away Saturday, June 24, 2017, at the Owen Valley Health Campus. She was a member of the Linton First Christian Church, where she spent every...
Mark PriceMark Allen Price, loving husband and father, died unexpectedly on June 26, 2017. He was born in Bloomington on Nov. 12, 1964 to Larry D. and Donna D. (Flynn) Price. Mark married Janice Campbell on...
Greene County Sheriff’s Department Jail Log (6/27/17)Christopher Levi Clouse, 35, Bloomington, was arrested on a writ of attachment. Bond is set at $1,500. Miranda Ann Merriman, 22, Bloomington, was arrested on preliminary charges of driving while...
Linton Police Department activity log (6/27/17)The Linton Police Department received 18 incidents and calls for service Tuesday and Wednesday, including two bank/residential alarms, two assists to other departments, one assist to the public, one...
Linton Police Department activity log (6/22/17)The Linton Police Department responded to 19 incidents for service Thursday, including one property damage accident, one animal complaint, one child custody, two extra patrols, one harassment, three...
By Patti DannerJaden Lauderdale: A Greene County girl with a heart of gold
Andrew ChristmanA bond of books, food and walks
Sabrina StockrahmThe newest Stockrahm is a....
Terry SchwinghammerRemembering an old friend - and an original Lady Miner
Grant KarazsiaMurphy, you can have my house
Jon SwabyLooking for a friend named Josh
Larry VandeventerA Geezer Guide To Household Repairs
By Billy HollandHaving compassion on those less fortunate
Brenda HancockSpring issue of Generations Magazine is out
Ask a Greene GardenerQuestion: What vegetables can I plant in the early spring?
Donna KluesnerMarsh Madness artist Marty Jones opens Friday at Carnegie1
Cheryl HamiltonChamber learns about state agriculture
Celebrate the Fourth of July safely (6/19/17)The Fourth of July is almost here and with the festivities comes an influx of traffic and need for extra safety measures. In the City of Linton, festivities exceed just July 4 as the Linton-Stockton...
Innkeeper’s Tax to draw eyes to Greene County (6/9/17)The Greene County Council and County Commissioners approved a new tax this week, which will bring in money to help promote the many attractions and events around the county. The best part of this...
- Black All-Stars come up short in WVFCA Classic (6/25/17)
- Thunderbirds scrimmage against the big boys in big stadium (6/24/17)
- Shortstop wants to move from Gators to college (6/24/17)
- Miners enjoying practices for All-State football game (6/23/17)
- All-Star week is an unforgettable experience for the players (6/23/17)
- So much to do, so little time (6/22/17)
- Clay County Post 2 shuts out Jasonville behind Hasler’s gem (6/21/17)
- 4-H Clubs of Greene County
- Bloomfield Apple Festival
- Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of Goose Pond
- Greene County Crime Stoppers
- Greene County Economic Development Corporation
- Greene County Foundation
- Greene County General Hospital
- Greene County Resources
- Greene County Visitors Info
- Linton Fire Department
- Linton Freedom Festival
- Linton Music Festival
- Linton Police
- Linton WorkOne
- Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Purdue Extension Service/Greene County 4-H
- Sculpture Trails
- Shawnee Theatre
- Welcome to Bloomfield
Motorcycles & ATVs
2004 Sportster Harley Davidson2004 Sportster 883 with 1200 tank 11,xxx miles, Market grips, foot pegs, tail pipes. $3500.00
Free Cats To Good HomeLooking for a forever home for 4 cats age range varies all males. Thier owners moved an just left them behind. They are all sweet cats,friendly with other cats and dogs.They are curious,like to play,like to hunt.All are litter trained.All need...
- Prison inmates remove statehouse furniture before renovation
- Sheriff: Altercation over dead raccoon prompted shooting
- Greek weapons enthusiast charged over balcony shooting range
- Big delivery: South Carolina mom gives birth to 14-pound son
- 80-year-old woman attacked, mauled by rabid bobcat in garden