Former WTWO Anchor Tom McClanahan named 2019 Freedom Festival Grand MarshalThe Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce (LSCC) and the Linton Freedom Festival Taskforce are pleased to announce that the 2019 Linton Freedom Festival Grand Marshal is Tom McClanahan. McClanahan joins the elite list of past-distinguished Grand Marshals that include Jesse Walker, 2016 IHSAA Class A Football Champion Linton Miners, Carl Cook and Family, Billy Wells, Mike Puckett, the 2013 Linton-Stockton High School Basketball team, Colonel Alan M. ...
Sparks, UDWI dismiss claims, counterclaims“All parties understand that the alleged claims of each side are of approximately equal value and therefore offset one another such that pursuit of the claims and defenses will lead to no guaranteed outcome and could have unintended consequences that are not good for any party or the community.”
Calling all cuties: Miss Sparkler/Mr. Firecracker/Baby Freedom contest June 29Does your wee one have what it takes to be named Baby Freedom, Miss Sparkler or Mr. Firecracker in the 2019 Linton Freedom Festival? If so, the Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce invites you and your little ones to the Miss Sparkler/Mr. Firecracker/Baby Freedom contest at the Band Shell in Humphreys Park in Linton at 6:30 p.m. June 29...
- Linton Police Department Activity Log (6/17/19)
- Court News (6/17/19)
- UPDATE: Stay clear of damaged area in eastern Greene (6/16/19)1
- FREE ACCESS: UPDATED Flash Flood Watch for Greene County until 2 p.m. (6/16/19)1
- Stop sticks used to apprehend Vincennes man (6/16/19)1
- Dancing on butterfly wings in Worthington (6/15/19)1
- FREE ACCESS: GCSD asks motorists to follow SR54 detour near Ridgeport (6/14/19)10
- Community Notes (6/14/19)
- Linton Freedom Festival names Tom and Patti Jones to Hall of Fame (6/14/19)2
- Climbing to the top at Bloomfield Pool (6/13/19)
Anna Marie EarleAnna Marie Earle, 90, of Linton, passed away on Sunday, June 16, 2019 at Glenburn Nursing Home in Linton. She was born on April 19, 1929, in Pleasantville, the daughter of Roy Mitchell and Chloa...
Linda Kay HouseLinda Kay House, age 68, of Ozark, Miss. formerly of Linton, went to her heavenly home on Thursday, June 13, 2019, at Ozark Nursing and Care Center. She was born in Linton on March 7, 1951, the...
Richard H. “Dick” StevensonRichard H. “Dick” Stevenson, 92, of Jasonville, passed away at 5:25 a.m. Thursday, June 13, 2019 in his residence. He was born June 28, 1926 in Jasonville to John Stevenson and Gertrude (Harlan)...
Regina R. “Jeani” BrownRegina R. “Jeani” Brown, 70, of Jasonville, passed away on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at Methodist Hospital. She was born Feb. 2, 1949 in Linton, to Walter Gorby Jr. and Wanda (Bean) Gorby. Survivors...
Linton Police Department Activity Log (6/17/19)The Linton Police Department responded to 58 incidents and calls for service June 14-16, including one abandoned vehicle, one property damage accident, one bank/residential alarm, three animal...
Linton Police Department Activity Log (6/12/19)The Linton Police Department responded to 19 incidents and calls for service June 11, including one abandoned vehicle, four animal complaints, one civil dispute, one extra patrol, three...
Court News (6/17/19)CRIMINAL CASES Bradley J. Gilliland, 57, Bloomfield, Level 6 felony unlawful possession of a syringe; Class A misdemeanor possession of marijuana; Class A misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia with prior conviction Corey D. Cooley, 22, no address given, Level 6 felony auto theft...
Larry VandeventerThe only thing I ever invented was excuses
Tawni Prudhomme‘Home on the range’ in Greene County
Brenda HancockMay is older Americans Month
Jennifer and Jeff HawkinsPRENUPTIAL AGREEMENTS AND INDIANA MEDICAID – PART 1
By Billy HollandThe most thrilling thing about Heaven
Nicole StahlTreasurer's Office welcomes intern
- Day One of the Miner ShootoutVarsity and junior varsity basketball teams from 13 high schools convened in Linton Monday for Day One of the annual Miner Shootout, two days of summer basketball hosted by Linton-Stockton High School. Attica, Bedford North Lawrence, Bloomfield, North Central, North Daviess, Northeast Dubois, Robinson (Ill.), South Vermillion, Southwestern (Hanover), Union, Washington and West Vigo joined the host Miners for Monday’s roundball action...
- Three Miners perform in summer All-Star showcase (6/15/19)
- Megan Eberhardt will trade the diamond for the skies (6/13/19)
- Linton’s Lincoln Hale receives offer from Indiana State (6/13/19)
- Daily World announces All-Area baseball team (6/11/19)
- Three Miners will take the floor this weekend in Indiana All-Star Classic; One Lady Cardinal also selected (6/10/19)
- Stingrays prepare for another season in the brine (6/9/19)1
- SWIAC coaches name All-Conference teams (6/8/19)
- 4-H Clubs of Greene County
- Bloomfield Apple Festival
- Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of Goose Pond
- Greene County Crime Stoppers
- Greene County Economic Development Corporation
- Greene County Foundation
- Greene County General Hospital
- Greene County Resources
- Greene County Visitors Info
- Linton Fire Department
- Linton Freedom Festival
- Linton Music Festival
- Linton Police
- Linton WorkOne
- Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Purdue Extension Service/Greene County 4-H
- Sculpture Trails
- Shawnee Theatre
- Welcome to Bloomfield
I Pad 3rd Generation w/ chargers & ear phones 32GBIPad 3rd Generation 32GB Black WiFi only in the box.USB charger and outlet charger and ear phones.
Experienced CaregiverNeed experienced caregiver in the rural Linton area for in-home care. 24 hour care is needed. May be scheduled for night/weekend work. If interested mail resume or work history to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317.431.2654 between 9 am and 9 pm.