EGHS presents The Addams FamilyEastern Greene High School students will present the Addams Family musical with three showings next weekend on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It will be the first time a pit orchestra will play key...
Switz City man arrested on warrant for allegedly dealing methA Switz City man has been arrested on a warrant after he allegedly dealt meth to a confidential informant. According to a probable cause filed by Greene County Sheriff’s Department Detective James...
Greene Gab Ep. 35
- Woman allegedly attempts to bring drugs into Greene County Jail (4/21/17)
- WestGate CTE seeks businesses to help with career fair (4/21/17)
- Opiate addiction treatment organization coming to Linton (4/20/17)
- Bloomfield Pool designs underway (4/20/17)1
- Poppy days are here again (4/20/17)
- Twin Rivers Health Sciences students win at conference (4/20/17)
- Pet of the Week 4-22 (4/19/17)
- NEW UPDATE: In Greene County and Worthington, roads are now open and the No Fly zone has been lifted. (4/18/17)
- Commissioners seek input for ADA plan (4/18/17)1
- Linton man allegedly spits on officers (4/18/17)
Meeda Faye Lynn LentzMeeda Faye Lynn Lentz, 86, passed away peacefully at home on the morning of April 21, 2017. She was surrounded by family after a long battle with Alzheimer’s disease. Meeda was a 1948 graduate of...
Erma HensleyErma M. (Skomp) Yake Hensley, 96, of Cloverdale and formerly of Bloomfield passed away Wednesday April 19, 2017 at The Waters of Greencastle. Born March 16, 1921 in Greene County, the daughter of Roy...
Jack SluderJack L. Sluder, 79, of Coalmont passed away at 1 p.m., April 20, 2017 in his residence. He was born Nov. 29, 1937 in Greene County to Claude Carrell and Pauline Ruthadire (Wilkes) Sluder. Survivors...
Rosemary Melody FoxRosemary Melody Fox, age 89, of Linton, passed away peacefully on Wednesday, April 19, 2017, at Union Hospital in Terre Haute. She was born in Cincinnati, Ohio on May 17, 1927, the daughter of...
Linton Police Department activity log (4/20/17)The Linton Police Department responded to 20 incidents for service Thursday, including one bank/residential alarm, one domestic dispute, two extra patrols, one juvenile complaint, one property, one...
Greene County Sheriff’s Department Jail Log (4/20/17)Kaylee Marie Topkins, 25, Terre Haute, was arrested on a warrant for operating after never receiving a license and identity deception. No bond is set. Edwin Hoffeditz II, 46, Switz City, was arrested...
Linton Police Department activity log (4/18/17)The Linton Police Department responded to 19 incidents for service Tuesday, including one animal complaint, one child custody, one domestic dispute, one EMS, two harassments, one interview, one...
By Billy HollandParents can guide but children make their own choices
Larry VandeventerA Nordstrom bag of opossum
Ask a Greene GardenerQuestion: What vegetables can I plant in the early spring?
Brenda HancockMeals on Wheels needs your help
Donna KluesnerMarsh Madness artist Marty Jones opens Friday at Carnegie1
Cheryl HamiltonChamber learns about state agriculture
- Passen's pitching, Miner bats ground EaglesThe Linton-Stockton Miners rode the right arm of Trey Passen along with some timely hitting to a 12-0, five-inning victory over the visiting Brown County Eagles Saturday at Roy Herndon Field in Linton. Passen was one out away from tossing a no-hitter. With two outs in the top of the fifth, Brown County’s Isaac Weddle beat out a dribbler that rolled perhaps 40 feet, spoiling the no-hit bid...
- Riverton Parke blanks Bloomfield in five (4/23/17)
- Both Linton teams win at Miner Invitational (4/23/17)
- Kayla Rogers led state in blocked shots this season and other matters (4/22/17)
- Bulldogs chomp on Bloomfield errors to win 8-2 (4/22/17)
- Cardinals, Wolverines battle rain, cold at Phil Harris (4/21/17)
- Pike Central outlasts Thunderbirds 13-10 in eight innings (4/21/17)
- Eastern boys, WRV girls win at North Daviess meet (4/21/17)
Community NotesSaturday, April 15 Matt and Mackenzie Miller will hold a fundraiser meal starting at 11 a.m., to benefit Bloomfield’s Jaden Lauderdale, who awaits a heart transplant at Riley Hospital. The meal is take-out and free-will donation based, and will include BBQ chicken, baked beans, cole slaw, and dessert. The event will be located in Odon, across from the Odon Locker...
- 4-H Clubs of Greene County
- Bloomfield Apple Festival
- Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of Goose Pond
- Greene County Crime Stoppers
- Greene County Economic Development Corporation
- Greene County Foundation
- Greene County General Hospital
- Greene County Resources
- Greene County Visitors Info
- Linton Fire Department
- Linton Freedom Festival
- Linton Music Festival
- Linton Police
- Linton WorkOne
- Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Purdue Extension Service/Greene County 4-H
- Sculpture Trails
- Shawnee Theatre
- Welcome to Bloomfield