White River Valley raises record amount for RileyOn Saturday, March 16, White River Valley students gathered in the cafeteria of WRV High School, the goal to spend at least seven hours dancing, playing games and generally having a blast, all in the name of love. Raising a record amount of $13,258.19 for Riley Hospital was fun, too...
Bloomfield students honor Disability Awareness MonthMembers of Bloomfield Jr/Sr High School’s “Champions Together” Unified Track and Unified Cheer Teams gathered with students from Kelly Cochren’s Life Skills class Wednesday to host a disability awareness event. March is National Disability Awareness month...
Coach Hart: ‘No stage is too big for them’Anyone who is familiar with Joey Hart knows his dad has had a big influence on his coaching career. The senior Hart coached 20 years at Union High School in Dugger and led the Bulldogs to four sectional titles, and had a great run in the 1997 state tournament before losing to eventual-state-champion Bloomington North 62-51 in the Terre Haute Regional championship game...
- Power outage for NW part of Linton this afternoon 1
- Linton Police Department Activity Log (3/20/19)
- Lonetree construction will not restrict hospital access (3/20/19)2
- Tri Kappa chapter grows by 10 members (3/19/19)
- Linton Chamber visits Goose Pond FWA (3/19/19)
- Greene County Sheriff’s Department Jail Log (3/19/19)
- WRV MS Honor Society helps future boys’ home in Lyons (3/18/19)
- UPDATED: Baechtold leaving Eastern Greene Schools (3/18/19)1
- DUCS junior Kaylee Ballard named MaxPreps Semper Fidelis High School Athlete of the Month (3/18/19)
- Worthington Council takes action on property (3/18/19)
Marilyn Joan Richards-RacopMarilyn Joan Richards-Racop, age 86, of Vincennes, formerly of Linton, passed away peacefully at 10:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at Good Samaritan Hospital in Vincennes. She was born in Linton...
Ruth Anne SmallRuth Anne Small, age 95, of Lyons, was reunited with her loving husband, David Griffiths Small, on March 13, 2019. Ruth was a loving wife, mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother who had an...
Alonzo J. "Lon" WhiteAlonzo J. "Lon" White, 88, of Linton, passed away peacefully at 1:26 p.m. on Tuesday, March 19, at Greene County General Hospital in Linton. He was born in Lyons on Dec. 24, 1930, the son of Dewey...
Joyce A. IrvinJoyce A. Irvin, 79, of Linton, passed away surrounded by loved ones on Monday, March 18, 2019 at Terre Haute. She was born in Sullivan, Mo. on May 18, 1939 to Harry Carter and Edith Elizabeth...
Court News (3/13/19)CRIMINAL CASES Donald C. Weber, 62, Bloomfield, Level 5 felony intimidation where defendant draws or uses a deadly weapon; Class B misdemeanor criminal mischief Kelly D. Reed, 41, Linton, Class C misdemeanor OVI; Class C misdemeanor OVI with alcohol concentration between .08 and .15...
Larry VandeventerI am a baby gloomer
By Billy HollandInjecting faith into our doubt
Nicole StahlTreasurer's Office welcomes intern
Jennifer and Jeff HawkinsTop 2019 Estate Planning Tip – Organize Important Personal Records Now
Brenda HancockBuild-a-basket provides basic needs
Lori WadeMoonlight Films gallery this weekend at Carnegie
- Bowen’s Beat Their season is done; the Cards’ character remains3Despite Saturday’s loss in the Washington semistate, the Bloomfield basketball team logged some solid accomplishments this season. The Cardinals finished the season with a 20-8 record, won the Clay City Sectional, the 33rd title in school history, and won the Martinsville Regional, the eighth in school history. They made it to the Final Four of Class 1A basketball...
- Six county girls make IBCA Academic All-State team (3/19/19)
- Linton-Stockton’s track teams grow good crop of freshmen (3/19/19)
- UPDATED: Vikings use 22-0 run to conquer Bloomfield 65-39 (3/16/19)
- Bankers Life Bound! Miners dominate second-ranked Shenandoah (3/16/19)
- Cards face rematch with Vikes and a semistate title is on the line (3/15/19)2
- Hard work + teamwork = fun in semistate equation (3/15/19)1
- Shelton’s biggest asset? The guys he plays with (3/15/19)
- 4-H Clubs of Greene County
- Bloomfield Apple Festival
- Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of Goose Pond
- Greene County Crime Stoppers
- Greene County Economic Development Corporation
- Greene County Foundation
- Greene County General Hospital
- Greene County Resources
- Greene County Visitors Info
- Linton Fire Department
- Linton Freedom Festival
- Linton Music Festival
- Linton Police
- Linton WorkOne
- Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Purdue Extension Service/Greene County 4-H
- Sculpture Trails
- Shawnee Theatre
- Welcome to Bloomfield
Custom Made Wood Display Cabinet NewNew Display Cabinet, custom built, glass top lifts, cabinet shelves slide out -- 59 1/2 H, 38" D, 40 W $200.00 Call or Text 812-259-0690. Pick up Worthington