Wanted man last seen in DuggerA Sullivan man wanted on two separate warrants is considered armed and dangerous by police, and Sullivan County police say he may be in eastern Sullivan County or Western Greene County. According to...
White River Valley Middle School ‘Common Sense’ certified
Elks provide tools for drug awareness, preventionNext week kicks off Red Ribbon Week and the Indiana Elks Drug Awareness Program wants to help schools provide resources to educate students about the dangers of all types of drug use. Linton Police...
- Community Notes (10/20/17)
- Greene County Foundation grants keep youth, elderly in motion (10/20/17)
- Greene Gab Ep. 53 (10/20/17)
- WRV receives $20,000 in grant (10/19/17)
- County libraries collaborate to bring history program (10/19/17)
- Little Library dedicated at Autumn Trace Assisted Living (10/19/17)
- Secretary of State congratulates county on Vote Center Plan (10/19/17)1
- Civitan offering all-ages hay ride Saturday (10/18/17)
- Open Arms to hold inaugural fundraising event (10/18/17)
- Greene County Foundation provides two education grants (10/18/17)
Harold J. MorrisonHarold J. Morrison, age 91, of Linton, passed 2:32 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017, at Lyons Health and Living. He was born in Linton on March 13, 1926, the son of Berl M. and Eleanor (Shaw)...
Thelma Fern InmanThelma Fern Inman, age 83, of Linton, passed away peacefully at 7:59 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017, at IU Health Bloomington Hospital. She was born in Greene County on Oct. 4, 1934, the daughter of...
Leola MathesLeola M. (Caldwell) Mathes, 93, of Worthington, passed away peacefully at her residence on Oct. 18, 2017. Leola was born in Kansas on June 18, 1924 to Loys and Alvena (Tack) Caldwell. Leola graduated...
Emil M. SpencerEmil M. Spencer, 92, of Carmel, passed away on Monday, October 16, 2017 at IU Health Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis. He was born on Nov. 7, 1924 and raised on a farm in Switz City, Indiana.. His...
Linton Police Department activity log (10/20/17)The Linton Police Department responded to 13 incidents for service Friday, including one alarm, three fingerprintings, one fire, two juvenile complaints, one property, one P.O. violation, one road...
Greene County Sheriff’s Department Jail Log (10/19/17)Amanda Valerie Mann, 33, Bloomfield, was arrested on a warrant for possession of methamphetamine, possession of a syringe and legend drug possession. No bond set. Skylar Jacob Vestal, 23, Lyons, was...
Linton Police Department activity log (10/19/17)The Linton Police Department responded to 15 incidents for service Thursday, including one property damage accident, one child custody, one extra patrol, one repossession, nine traffic stops, one...
Court News (10/20/17)Criminal Cases Sarah Dent, 36, Bedford, Class A misdemeanor criminal trespass Skylar Vestal, 23, Linton, Level 6 felony auto theft, Level 6 felony possession of methamphetamine, Class C misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia Lynden Boger, 26, Lyons, Level 6 felony possession of methamphetamine, Class C misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia...
Access to assault rifles: ‘enough is enough’ (10/13/17)The recent massacre at an outdoor country music concert in Las Vegas has many Americans wondering. Wondering how such a thing could happen, how it could have been prevented and how long before we as...
Our Opinion: Open your hearts to children in need (10/6/17)Open Arms Christian Ministries will be hosting an informational meeting Saturday about the need and importance of foster parents in the community. The presentation will be at the Jasonville United...
- Shakamak golfer aims to play in tournament Down UnderShakamak golfer Noah Wisniewski wants to head to the land of koalas and kangaroos this summer to play golf, and he needs help. Wisniewski said he is raising funds to visit Australia this July to play in at least one 18-hole tourney. He said the trip will last 10 days...
- Union’s winless season continues with 50-0 shutout at Tecumseh
- Eastern skins the Cougars 57-0 in sectional opener
- Miners conquer Vikings in fantastic finish (10/20/17)
- Lady Miner volleyballers seek first regional win in 10 years (10/18/17)
- Bloomfield crushes Lady Wolverines in sectional semifinal (10/18/17)
- Eastern will try to tame the Cougars in sectional’s first round (10/18/17)
- Miners postseason journey begins Friday (10/18/17)
- 4-H Clubs of Greene County
- Bloomfield Apple Festival
- Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of Goose Pond
- Greene County Crime Stoppers
- Greene County Economic Development Corporation
- Greene County Foundation
- Greene County General Hospital
- Greene County Resources
- Greene County Visitors Info
- Linton Fire Department
- Linton Freedom Festival
- Linton Music Festival
- Linton Police
- Linton WorkOne
- Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Purdue Extension Service/Greene County 4-H
- Sculpture Trails
- Shawnee Theatre
- Welcome to Bloomfield