Switz City man accused of child molestingA Switz City man is in Greene County Jail, accused of child molesting. Tyson Cole Graves, 22, is facing preliminary charges of Level 4 felony child molesting and Level 6 felony performing sexual conduct in the presence of a minor. According to a probable cause affidavit filed in Greene Superior Court by Greene County Sheriff’s Department (GCSD) Det. ...
Burch named top showmanThe third time's the charm for one Greene County 4-H member who earned the top showman distinction during Thursday’s Round Robin contest. Blake Burch was named supreme showman after showcasing six species of animals alongside five other 4-H members who were ranked the top in their species...
NNO brings together community and public safety officialsLocal emergency personnel are gearing up for an evening spent with the residents they serve with the annual National Night Out event. Linton Police Chief Troy Jerrell, who has been coordinating the event since its inception in 2010, said this year’s event will be Tuesday, Aug. 7 from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Linton’s Humphreys Park...
- Switz City man accused of child molesting
- Court News
- NNO brings together community and public safety officials
- ISP to participate in six-state Move Over Law project
- New business hopes to clean up, pay forward in Linton
- Hoosier Energy announces new CEO
- Mud up or shut up at the 4-H Fair (7/18/18)
- Community Notes (7/18/18)
- Lyons Community Church proposes project to town council (7/18/18)
- GCGH board discusses new ideas during July meeting (7/18/18)2
Betty Jane WillsBetty Jane Wills, age 92, of Indianapolis, formerly of Linton, passed on to her heavenly home Wednesday, July 18, 2018, at her residence. She was born in Linton in her grandparent’s house on Nov. 11,...
Lowell SparksLowell Sparks, 95, of Bloomfield passed away Tuesday July 17, 2018 at Glenburn Home in Linton. Born September 17, 1922 in Lyons,the son of Welker and Florence (Nichols) Sparks. Lowell was a retired...
Tracy LaughlinTracy Laughlin, 46, of Newberry passed away Monday, July 16, 2018 at Greene County General Hospital in Linton. Born June 22, 1972 in Linton, the son of David and Billie Jean (Bruce) Laughlin. Tracy...
Arnold BedwellArnold D. “Cowboy” Bedwell, 74, of Linton, passed away on Sunday, July 15, 2018, at Coal County Hospital in Coalgate, Okla. He was born on Jan. 30, 1944, in Pleasantville, the son of Squire Bedwell...
Linton Police Department Activity Log (7/17/18)The Linton Police Department responded to 70 incidents and calls for service July 13-16, including five animal complaints, five assists to other departments, one child custody, two assists to the...
Greene County Sheriff’s Department Jail Log (7/17/18)
Linton Police Department Activity Log (7/16/18)The Linton Police Department responded to 45 incidents and calls for service July 13-15, including three animal complaints, three assists to other departments, two assists to the public, one battery,...
Court News (7/19/18)CRIMINAL CASES Dylan S. Morris, 23, Bloomington, Class A misdemeanor OVI endangering a person; Class C misdemeanor OVI; Class C misdemeanor operating a vehicle with a schedule I or II controlled substance in person’s body; Class B misdemeanor possession of marijuana; Class C misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia...
Andrew BowenBloomfield tennis team begins practice for fall
Sabrina StockrahmHere’s to 30 more of my best years
Kristen InmanA moment of silence
Chris PruettParade helps bring us together
By Patti DannerA (voluntary) slashing on Sixth Street...........
Terry SchwinghammerWVFCA All-Star Game: A fun week and a fantastic finish1
By Billy HollandWhen parents and children disagree
Brenda HancockNew Medicare cards: What do you need to do?
Larry VandeventerGet out and stay out
Nicole StahlTreasurer’s office preparing for annual tax sale
Ask a Greene GardenerHelp: Blooms falling from zucchini plant
Savannah Boone Community BloggerDown but not out
If you break it, you buy it (7/6/18)It’s no secret that the wheels of government move slowly, but here in Greene County, that’s not always the case. Such is the case on County Line Road, also known as County Road 800 South. At...
Enjoy the Fourth of July festivities safely (6/29/18)The next week will be full of activities throughout the county as we prepare to celebrate our nation’s independence, and we would like to offer a few tips to enjoy the celebrations safely. Most...
- Miners host Southmont, North Vermillion in scrimmageSeveral dozen parents and interested spectators got a preliminary sneak preview of the 2018 Linton Miner football team Thursday. The Miners hosted the Southmont Mounties and the North Vermillion Falcons in a summer scrimmage at Roy Williams Field. Southmont is a 3A school in Montgomery County. ...
- Stingrays honor summer’s top swimmers (7/17/18)
- Local softballer to play in National Championships, All-Star tilt (7/16/18)
- UPDATED: Anderson claims third Greene County Open crown (7/15/18)
- Hamilton plays and Paridaen coaches in All-Star game (7/14/18)
- French leads GCO after Day One (7/14/18)
- Phil Harris pro anticipates another competitive Greene County Open Championship (7/12/18)
- Sullivan beats Jasonville 172A to end legion season (7/10/18)
- 4-H Clubs of Greene County
- Bloomfield Apple Festival
- Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of Goose Pond
- Greene County Crime Stoppers
- Greene County Economic Development Corporation
- Greene County Foundation
- Greene County General Hospital
- Greene County Resources
- Greene County Visitors Info
- Linton Fire Department
- Linton Freedom Festival
- Linton Music Festival
- Linton Police
- Linton WorkOne
- Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Purdue Extension Service/Greene County 4-H
- Sculpture Trails
- Shawnee Theatre
- Welcome to Bloomfield
Computers & Office Equip.
New SIB Acer Aspire Netbook 8.1 OSNew Acer Aspire 1 lightweight 32gb still in the box has 8.1 operating system nice for school.
Queen Size Bedroom SuitQueen Size frame and Headboard,w/ Dresser w/mirror and 5 Drawer dresser from none smoking home. Downsized to twin beds.
GE Stacked Laundry CenterBrand new, never used. Tape and shipping rod still on. Original cost $1,169. 3.2 cu ft. washer, 5.9 cu ft. dryer. Nicely designed space saver with 11 wash cycles, 4 drying cycles and many more features. Sacrifice at $775. Located in Elnora, Daviess...