Local students compete at HOSA conferenceTwin Rivers Health Sciences students attended, competed and won at the recent HOSA Leadership Conference Four students in Carmen (Cross) Jackson’s Twin Rivers Health Sciences class attended and competed at the 40th Annual HOSA-Future Health Professionals State Leadership Conference in Indianapolis April 9-11, 2018...
GCF Community Support Grant cycle now openThe Greene County Foundation’s 2018 Community Support Grant Cycle is now open to applicants. The Community Support Grant Cycle is a competitive grant process that allows local not-for-profits and other organizations to apply for financial assistance from the Foundation. This allows the Foundation to address our community’s most pressing needs in a flexible manner, while providing the most meaningful and long-lasting positive impact possible with our grant dollars...
Bloomfield’s winning SeaPerch teams raising funds for International CompetitionIn a recent regional competition held at North Daviess High School, two Bloomfield School District academic teams fared very well, and will advance to the next level, the 8th International SeaPerch Challenge to be held at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth June 1-3...
- GCF Community Support Grant cycle now open
- Bloomfield’s winning SeaPerch teams raising funds for International Competition (4/23/18)
- GCSD discovers suspected marijuana grow operation (4/22/18)
- Sullivan fundraiser to help Compton family in time of need (4/20/18)
- GCDW Pet of the Week (4/20/18)
- 'Beary Super' to keep Blue's seat warm (4/20/18)
- Community Notes (4/20/18)
- Court News (4/20/18)
- Linton Police Department Activity Log (4/20/18)
- Greene County Sheriff’s Department Jail Log (4/20/18)
Steven Rex WilsonSteven Rex Wilson, 65, of Bloomfield, passed away Monday, April 23, 2018 at Greene County General Hospital. Born Nov. 15, 1952 in Linton, he was the son of Rex and Rosalie (Nethery) Wilson. Steven...
Mark BohnMark Bohn of Bloomfield passed away on Friday April 20, 2018 at the Roudebush VA Medical Center in Indianapolis after a brief illness. He was born on August 11, 1957 in Chicago Heights Ill. to...
William “Bill” L. CallihanWilliam “Bill” L. Callihan, age 65, of Linton, passed away at 1:56 a.m. on Saturday, April 21, 2018, at Union Hospital in Terre Haute. He was born in Linton on Nov. 1, 1952, the son of Maurice “Bob”...
Mary Ruth GremoreMary Ruth Gremore, 86, of Odon, and formerly of Bloomfield, went home to be with the Lord on Friday, April 20, 2018. She was born May 19, 1931, to Mary Doris (Jones) and William J. Bullock in...
Linton Police Department Activity Log (4/20/18)Linton Police Department Activity Log The Linton Police Department responded to 50 incidents and calls for service Tuesday and Wednesday, including one assist to other departments, one bank/...
Greene County Sheriff’s Department Jail Log (4/20/18)Greene County Sheriff’s Department Jail Log Kayla Jo Pirtle, 30, Carlisle, was arrested on a preliminary charge of operating while intoxicated. Bond set at $4,000 Dustin Frederick Abel, 30,...
Chris PruettUnderstanding the Indiana voucher program and its impact
Sabrina StockrahmRemembering our 2017 Shining Star
Terry SchwinghammerOne of these days, spring will arrive...for good
Kristen InmanOn bearing witness
By Patti DannerBack to the land of lattes and weed
Andrew BowenTindley stops Greene County team for second year in a row1
Brenda HancockTips for dealing with forgetfulness
Larry VandeventerA real pain in the dairy air
By Billy HollandPrayer is the least and the most we can do
Savannah Boone Community BloggerDown but not out
Nicole StahlLinton bank will also collect tax payments
Ask a Greene GardenerIs Master Gardener Program a good fit for you?
- AREA ROUNDUP: Bloomfield, WRV, Union, and Linton baseball; Bloomfield tennis; Linton and WRV softball (4/22/18)
- AREA ROUNDUP: Bloomfield tennis, Linton and WRV softball, (4/22/18)
- Bloomfield Finishes Fourth at Washington Invitational (4/21/18)
- Lady Lakers sweep Eminence (4/21/18)
- Two-hit Miners win at Brown County (4/21/18)
- Wolverines sweep Bulldogs, fall to Cougars (4/21/18)
- Lakers fall just short to Arrows (4/21/18)
Community NotesMonday, April 23 The Ridgeport Cemetery Annual Meeting will be held on Monday, April 23rd at 7:00 p.m. at the home of Philip Holtsclaw in Ridgeport. We would like to welcome anyone that would like to get involved with cemetery to please join us. If you have any questions, please contact Kathy Holtsclaw at 812-384-5664...
- 4-H Clubs of Greene County
- Bloomfield Apple Festival
- Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of Goose Pond
- Greene County Crime Stoppers
- Greene County Economic Development Corporation
- Greene County Foundation
- Greene County General Hospital
- Greene County Resources
- Greene County Visitors Info
- Linton Fire Department
- Linton Freedom Festival
- Linton Music Festival
- Linton Police
- Linton WorkOne
- Linton-Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Purdue Extension Service/Greene County 4-H
- Sculpture Trails
- Shawnee Theatre
- Welcome to Bloomfield